Personal Trainer Level 3
The aim of this qualification is to recognise the skills, knowledge and competence required for an individual to work unsupervised as a personal trainer.
This includes being able to offer one-to-one training, baseline assessment, nutritional advice and progressive programming which is specific to the individual needs of a client.
You will receive comprehensive learning resources and all the guidance and support needed to pass the course.
On the course you will learn to…
- anatomy and physiology including:
- the heart and circulatory system
- the musculoskeletal system
- postural and core stability
- the nervous, endocrine and energy systems and their relation to exercise and health
- how to maintain health, safety and welfare in a variety of fitness environments, including the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults
- how to programme safe and effective exercise for a range of clients, the health benefits of physical activity and the importance of healthy eating
- how to communicate with clients effectively, and motivate clients to adhere to an exercise programme
- how to apply the principles of nutrition to support client goals as part of an exercise and physical activity programme
- how to design, manage, and adapt a personal training programme with apparently healthy adults of all ages
- how to deliver exercise and physical activity as part of a programme for apparently healthy adults of all ages
Price - £1400.00
This course enables you to become a Personal Trainer and will take 5 weeks to complete. This price is the total you will pay for this qualification and includes:
- YMCA Awards Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Recognition from REPs
- full course materials
- exam papers
- online support
- small group and personal learning
All our courses operate at Bannatyne Health Club, Springwood Drive, Braintree. Please note, if the minimum number of participants is not reached then the course may have to be rescheduled.
Day 1: 5th October
Day 2: 12th October
Day 3: 19th October
Day 4: 26th October
Day 5: 10th November
Day 6: 23rd November